Utility Bill Payments
Click the Pay Online Now button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are an easy 3-step process.
PAY BY SMART PHONE OR TABLET*
Download "PSN Payments" from the App Store® or Google PlayTM.
PAY BY PHONE*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
By paying online, mobile or calling via PSN:
• *A third-party convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
• You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
• You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay (online only)
PAY BY MAIL OR IN PERSON
• Please return the stub from the top of the bill with your payment.
• In person at City Administration Building, 317 S. Washington. Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
• Mail payment to: City of Wellington Utilities, 317 S. Washington, Wellington, Ks. 67152. Allow enough time for the payment to be received by the due date.
• Drop-box located at drive-up window south side of City Administration Building. (Payment is due by 5:00 p.m. on the due date. A late fee is applied to payments dropped after 5:00 p.m.)
PAY BY DIRECT DEBIT (ACH) PAYMENT
Complete and submit a Debit Authorization Agreement to allow your utility bill payment to be deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date. Click HERE to download ACH form.
PAYMENT PLANS/ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
Average Monthly Payment Plan (AMP) - The City offers the AMP Plan which spreads the customer's total annual utility cost over 12 monthly average payments. The plan is only available to residential customers who meet the qualifications.
Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) - LIEAP is a Federally funded program through the Kansas Department for Children and Families that helps eligible households pay a portion of their home energy costs by providing a one-time per year benefit.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call the Utility Billing Office at 620-326-2821.
|We use Payment Service Network to process our payments and post bills. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.|