The first time you will register; after that, payments are an easy 3-step process. The City uses Payment Service Network to process online payments and post bills. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry. If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
Pay By Smart Phone or Tablet*
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™.
TIP: Go online before using the app to create your payer profile.
Pay By Phone*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
By paying online, mobile or calling via PSN:
- *A third-party convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay (online only)
Pay By Mail or In Person
- Please return the stub from the top of the bill with your payment.
- In person at City Administration Building, 317 S. Washington. Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Mail payment to: City of Wellington Utilities, 317 S. Washington, Wellington, Ks. 67152. Allow enough time for the payment to be received by the due date.
- Drop-box located at drive-up window south side of City Administration Building. (Payment is due by 5:00 p.m. on the due date. A late fee is applied to payments dropped after 5:00 p.m.)
Pay By Direct Debit (ACH) Payment
Complete and submit a Debit Authorization Agreement to allow your utility bill payment to be deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date.
Payment Plans/Assistance Information
- Average Monthly Payment Plan (AMP) – The City offers the AMP Plan which spreads the customer’s total annual utility cost over 12 monthly average payments. The plan is available to residential and commercial customers who meet the qualifications. More information is available online or from the Utility Billing Office.
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) – LIEAP is a federally funded program through the Kansas Department for Children and Families that helps eligible households pay a portion of their home energy costs by providing a one-time per year benefit. A link to the State’s webpage is available on the City’s website.
** E-Billing Option **
Customers may choose to receive the monthly statement vie electronic mail. A customer wishing to utilize E-Billing should send a request to the Utility Department from the email address where they wish the statement to be sent. The physical address or utility account number should be included in the email request. Send the request to email@example.com